Subject: Registrations now open!
From: AMSI Events <[email-masked]>
To: Angela Coughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 00:48:14 +0000

21-24 November, The University of Melbourne

 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>       <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9wxHC1WZ5zsMjW7W1hGJTRt?domain=click.icptrack.com>
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9wxHC1WZ5zsMjW7W1hGJTRt?domain=click.icptrack.com>

Book your ticket today

Registrations are open for AMSI BioInfoSummer 2022 hosted by Melbourne Integrative Genomics at The University of Melbourne from 21-24 November.

Learn about the latest bioinformatics research and developments from leading international and national speakers, participate in afternoon workshops and expand your networks.

Full conference registration fees (4 days)

 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
AMSI Member Student - $160

AMSI Member - $320

 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>        <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>       Non Member Student - $320

Non Member - $480

 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
Day registrations and virtual participation also available.

Click here<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/r1f_C2xZ6AHpxyNyvSBpX0Q?domain=click.icptrack.com> to see if your university is an AMSI Member.

REGISTER NOW<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mBthC3Q870Up8N5NwSDkvc7?domain=click.icptrack.com>

Student travel grants

AMSI is proud to partner with Australian BioCommons to provide grants to assist students from AMSI Member Institutions<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/r1f_C2xZ6AHpxyNyvSBpX0Q?domain=click.icptrack.com> with travel and accommodation costs to attend AMSI BioInfoSummer 2022.

Female, First Nations and Rural, Regional or Remote students are strongly encouraged to apply.

APPLY NOW<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/f4EOC4QZgDUBjkpkyiVAR5A?domain=click.icptrack.com>

Join the program

Enter the AMSI BioInfoSummer 2022 Fast Forward talks and Poster competition to share your work with the bioinformatics community.

Put your science communication skills to the test and be in the running for up to $800 in prizes.

SUBMIT ABSTRACT<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/D05LC5QZjEUZnNVNos8OTXb?domain=click.icptrack.com>

Spread the word

Please share this email with your students, colleagues, classmates and fellow bioinformatics enthusiasts.

Were you forwarded this email?

Join the AMSI BioInfoSummer 2022 mailing list to receive all of the latest conference information direct to your inbox.

JOIN MAILING LIST<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qZdfC6X1k7Cr3wnwECB9OBh?domain=click.icptrack.com>

 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>       <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/19XJC71Zl7fAP7O7vF2JLwa?domain=click.icptrack.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>        <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>       <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/qPP-C81Zm7f6J474luEHvEb?domain=click.icptrack.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>        <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>       <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/E_adC91Zn7fkZ757vsQCBca?domain=click.icptrack.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>

BIOINFOSUMMER WEBSITE<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9wxHC1WZ5zsMjW7W1hGJTRt?domain=click.icptrack.com>

REGISTER<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/sb6PC0YZ4yFGEPRPKspyYyM?domain=click.icptrack.com>

SUBMIT ABSTRACT<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/D05LC5QZjEUZnNVNos8OTXb?domain=click.icptrack.com>

TRAVEL GRANTS<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/f4EOC4QZgDUBjkpkyiVAR5A?domain=click.icptrack.com>

CONTACT US<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=AMSI%20BIS%202022>

 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>
FOLLOW US

<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/xmjQCgZovVCAgQLQrFxhD9t?domain=click.icptrack.com><https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/gBh0CjZryVCn6N7N2cJWWHI?domain=click.icptrack.com><https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/8ChwCk8vzVfOLGMG7szAmUB?domain=click.icptrack.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/SISTCZYM5DF5mB3BEszteOE?domain=ui.icontact.com>

This message was sent to [email-masked] from the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute

Building 161, c/- The University of Melbourne | Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia

If you are not [email-masked], please do not 'unsubscribe' from this mailing.

Manage Your Subscription <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Pa9WClxwAVH294B4yh49wSx?domain=app.icontact.com>
 <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9h3KCmOxBVhj04m4ZFlayT8?domain=click.icptrack.com>